Valentine’s day is the day of romance. Love and romantic relationships are major part of human experience, filling life with positive energy of healing. Scientific researches have revealed that committed love and romance play a vital role in building up the health of the lovers.
Valentine’s Day, the day of love or the day of lovers, is fast approaching. It has become a global holiday with an amalgamation of international cultures. It has become the one of the exposures of modern universalized culture. This post deals with the health effects of Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day is celebrated all over the westernized world on 14 February of every year. Holidays are observed not only for entertainment and family get together, but also to enhance the health of those who celebrate them. Every holiday has a significant meaning of maintaining physical health.
Every holiday has its own legends, deeply rooted in the welfare of human life. In the same way, Valentine’s Day also has many health benefits. In the busy world of modern lifestyle, the power of valentine’s day to heal body, mind and soul may be overlooked.
Valentine’s Day has become more commercial than health-beneficial
Valentine’s day is treated just as a celebration of romance. It has become more commercial than health-oriented. Modern commercial world is very busy to make the Valentine’s Day more profitable. You can find the markets flooded with cards of romance, fascinating bouquets of fragrant flowers, various types of candy hearts and compelling Valentine gifts. Candles for dinners, decadent chocolate for desserts, and bottles of favorite wine are meant to fill the pockets of business people than providing better health to the lovers.
Make Valentine’s Day a day of enhancing health
Think of the various health benefits of this Valentine’s Day. Try to enhance the health of the participants. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides several tips to make Valentine’s Day healthier and more enjoyable.
1) First of all, Valentine’s Day refreshes and builds up the overall health of body, mind and soul. It cheers up the lovers from the afflictions of the winter blues. The winter season comes to an end with hopeful signals of the Spring. Valentine’s Day also marks the Spring of life with new budding of fresh relationships. It suggests possibilities to find new relationship. It enables budding of romance between new lovers. Winter boredom is replaced by the energetic emotions of love.
2) Valentine’s day heals the wounds of hearts. Valentine’s Day is meant for healing the wounds of hearts. Ill feelings and bitterness that hurts the lovers are removed by a cordial relationship. In the busy modern lifestyle finding time to sit together to have a heart-to-heart talk is very rare. Valentine’s Day provides occasions to find such healings. Hearts are filled with joy and love, immersed in meaningful romance. It fills the mind with positive energy that can heal physical ailments also.
3) It is an occasion to quit addictions and promote healthy habits. There are many true lovers who promise to quit addictions that are harmful to health and volunteer to adopt healthy habits. Quit smoking, reduce body weight by following healthy diets are some of the resolutions that make Valentine’s Day healthier.
4) Alternative therapists come forward to make Valentine’s Day more beneficial by providing several health schemes of therapies such as aromatherapy and massage therapy. Many clinics attract couples with promises of making this day healthier, by offering weekend programs to tone up muscles. Can you imagine a relaxing massage or some deep tissue work that can add more significance to the day?
5) What about healing gifts of this Valentine’s Day? It is natural that lovers are anxious to offer memorable gifts to their partners. Healing properties of gemstones, aromatic gifts, fragrant flowers and health-promoting gadgets do stimulate positive energy in couples.
Valentine’s day fills the lovers with joy and peace. It promotes the health of the lovers. Make this day more memorable by enhancing the health of the lovers.