F.A.T.H.E.R. (further away truth helps everyone realize) “0” part V
F.A.T.H.E.R. (further away truth helps everyone realize) “0” part V
Now you know every EVERYTIME you GO THROUGH THIS HEARTBREAK THANG, ALL THE SUDDEN you KNOW EVERY SAD SONG EVER RECORDED.
Yea, you’ve had your heart split in two. You’re moping around. All the sudden every car looks like his/hers, every place you go sucks because you wonder what he/she is up to. Even worse your self-will is being polluted by songs that make you feel infinitely SAD. Yep, it ain’t Cupid on your shoulder.
It’s more like an entity that adds to your sadness ten fold.
Recognize that you are doing this, and by all means listen to something more encouraging.
Well, I followed my sad part and discovered my list of the 10 worst songs to ever hear during a break up; and why theses songs are the worst to hear. Of course, your list might be different. I want you to recognize how the songs you’re listening to are so self-destructive.
10. Foreigner “I don’t wanna’ live with out you.” Disempowering lyrics –that convey I can’t get by if we’re not together. I could never live without you-it can be downright creepy to your ex that you actually can’t survive with out him/her. They may feel more like a care-giver than a lover.
9. Elton John “I guess that’s why they call it the Blues.”-lyrics: I simply love you more than I love life itself.-once again now he /she is responsible for your life. And in vain you do the “I’m going to commit suicide if you won’t be with me.” If he/she comes back to you by guilt; what are you going to do the next time to keep him/her?
8. Okay, Romeo poisoning yourself in vain. Listening to George Jones “He stopped loving her today.” Some lyrics: he kept her picture on his wall. Went half crazy now and then…kept some letters by his bed…and soon they’ll carry him away… he stopped loving her today.
So if you’re thinking if you sit around feeling sorry for yourself in isolation magically he’ll/she’ll come back to you. You think if you die over the heart break that he’ll/she’ll come to your grave crying. Maybe he/she will. But you’ll be dead and when dead you’ll never know.
7. Cinderella “Don’t know what’s ya’ got till it’s gone.” Lyrics: “if we take some time to think it over baby…Do you wanna’ see me beggin’ baby…”
Okay, you’re still begging and if they see how bad you’re doing w/out him/her she’ll/he’ll come back. This is along the same wavelength as 9&10.
6. Most songs on Train album “For me it’s you.” With the exceptions of “Get Out” “Always remember” “For me it’s you”-This album to me brings on the stage of acceptance with the song “For me it’s you.” Lyrics “everybody’s got something that they laugh, cry about…for me it’s you.” But geeze it’s a lot of moping till that track.
5. Love can lead to hate, hate to love. One of the stages of grief is anger. So now you may be pissed off about what he/she did to you. So now you might want to be vindictive and get revenge against your ex. If this is the case do not DO NOT LISTEN to songs that give the message “If I can’t have you no man/woman will.” This type of rationale can be found in some of Eminem’s songs that deal with heartbreak. This is not too farfetched if you look at the statistics of love crimes. Of course, if you are angry it may be healthy to vent. Just make sure that when you do it is not an act that is against the law. Ted Nugent’s “Stranglehold” can also be an example “Put you in a stranglehold baby, then I crushed your face.”
4. Beatles “Oh! Darling, if you leave me.” Lyrics: “I'll never make it alone
Believe me when I beg you
Don't ever leave me alone
When you told me you didn't need me anymore
Well you know I nearly broke down and died.” Same reasoning as 10. If she/he takes on the role of saving you from yourself-Is the relationship healthy?
3. Poison “Every Rose has its Thorn.” Lyrics: “I know I could have saved our love if I’d known what to say…instead of making love we both split our separate ways…now I hear ya’ found somebody new and that I never meant that much to you. To hear that tears me up inside and to see you cuts me like a knife. Well, Casanova you must come to the acceptance that it is over, most relationships end. And no matter what loving compassionate words he/ she said in the moment. Those words were only pillow talk. There are rules to the game of break u, and one of the most important rules is not to show them how devastated you are.
2. Peter Gabriel “In your Eyes.” it’s not the song as much as it is the way it is used in the movie “nothing to lose”. The scene has John Cusack proclaiming his love by standing on the girl’s lawn and holding a big boom box that is playing this song, and of course this action gets the girl back.
It is somewhat disputable how romantic such an action is. The rub is in the timing. If you’re the compulsive type (countless phone calls, text and e-mails) this type of move may warrant a restraining order.
1. Phil Collins “Against all Odds.” It is a painful statement (brutally honest) to say “Get a life.”-I know it seems impossible, but do not, I repeat DO NOT WAIT ON HIM/HER TO COME BACK OR CALL. IT’S ALL ABOUT KEEPING MOVING. TAKE A WALK, CALL A FRIEND, MAKE A LIST OF THINGS YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO, THEN DO THOSE THINGS.
IF YOU ARE FEELING MISERABLE, JUST REMEMBER (BRUTALLY HONEST) IT WILL PASS-AND THE MORE THINGS THAT YOU DO-THE FASTER THIS TIME WILL PASS. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS TRAUMATIC EVENT IS JUST ONE PART OF MANY PARTS OF YOUR LIFE. THEREFORE, SEPARATE YOUR LIFE INTO DIFFERENT ASPECTS.
Examples: you have a work world, a friendship world, and a hobby world. List and ponder on the good things rather than the ugly in your life. DON’T BEAT UP ON YOURSELF. IT IS OKAY TO FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL.
It is IMPORTANT TO FIND TEN OR MORE SONGS THAT GIVE YOU POSITIVITY.
If you have to use masterful compromising skills and other lawyer tactics to keep him/her-It is really not healthy. It might be sign that you are in a transaction rather than a love affair.
(COMING SOON: TEN SONGS THAT ARE POSITIVE; AND WHY THESE SONGS ARE POSITIVE AND EMPOWERING)
"0" excerpt © 2010, 2013http://www.amazon.com/honea-byrne/e/B009RYIORG
It is important to keep your relationship alive and strong. Without active relationship, you will not feel connected with your partner.
None of us want to believe our spouse might be cheating on us but the stark reality is, given the high rates of divorce these days, it's a potential reality we could all face. As creatures of habit and as a collective species, thankfully, there are common threads that can act as a neon sign to indicate whether you should continue to trust or act on your suspicions.
More and more individuals across the world are opting for a live-in relationship before they tie the knot. The ease with which one can walk out from an impossible relationship in such cases is seemed a far better option than the deadly trap of a social and legal relationship that is impossible to endure.